Maryland's Finest Chiropractic Office
Yes, we are open!
Harmonious Living Chiropractic: Fitness & Wellness Center, LLC® remains open to providing you (and your family) with chiropractic and rehabilitative services in your time of need. We have created and implemented a COVID-19 Office Protocol to ensure that your visit to the office is safe, efficient and effective.
Below are ways that we are ensuring your safety with us during an office visit by minimize the chance of exposure and transmission of respiratory pathogens including SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19:
- All patients MUST schedule an appointment to be seen by the doctor (Dr. Butler). This will ensure that you and the doctor (Dr. Butler) are safe during the time by reducing the number of patients in the office at one-time.
- Upon arriving at the office for your in-office appointment, we ask that you call the office and wait in your vehicle until we let you know it is safe for you to enter.
- Your doctor (Dr. Butler) will be utilizing personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves and masks to ensure your safety.
- We are limiting the number of patients we see in a day to allow proper cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting of common and treatment areas, this will ensure that the space is safe for you to enter.
- All patients will be screened prior to entering the office to ensure that they are not at risk and they are safe to receive treatment.
Harmonious Living Chiropractic: Fitness & Wellness Center, LLC®
603 7th Street, Unit 301, Laurel, Maryland 20707
Phone: (240) 264 – 6372
Fax: (240) 264 – 6431
Hours of Operation
Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Please call to schedule an appointment. NO walk-ins allowed.
Attend this powerful webinar titled, Causes of Dis-ease: Traumas, Toxins, and Thoughts, presented by Dr. Tiffany T. Butler
- Learn what causes dis-ease, illness, and sickness.
- Learn how to protect you and your family by making small changes.
- Learn how to boost your immune system to guard against unwanted invaders – such as viruses, parasites, bacterias).