Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, all HLC Bikers & Hikers Club events have been canceled until further notice.
Harmonious Living Chiropractic: Fitness & Wellness Center, LLC® Bikers & Hikers Club
“Not all who wander are lost.”
About the HLC Bikers & Hikers Club
Are you a biker, hiker or both? Join this membership-based club for those who love being in the great outdoors – using their feet or wheels. Whether you are a casual bike (bicycle) rider or seasoned hiker, we welcome people of all skill levels. Our bike rides and hikes will be performed with groups. This is to ensure that no one is left behind. Most rides and hikes will include at least one rest stop. Harmonious Living Chiropractic: Fitness & Wellness Center, LLC® Bikers & Hikers Club was established to promote whole-body health with fun outdoor activities.
Why join HLC Bikers & Hikers Club?
Let’s be honest – it’s more fun when you do it with someone else. Here are a few reasons why you may consider joining the HLC Bikers & Hikers Club:
- Meet likeminded people and make new friends.
- Experience the joy of riding and hiking with others.
- Let all your worries behind as your pace through the road on your bike or hike through the terrains of the land.
- Become more physically active.
- Reconnect with nature.
- Inspire others to be more active.
- Contact the list of membership so you can keep in touch with your new friends.
- Lead Biker or Hiker – you’ll have the ability to lead a ride or hike.
- Email List: you will be apart of a special email group, who will receive a list of upcoming events – rides, hikes, and gatherings.
Membership is open to anyone who is interested in joining and is over the age of 18 years of age or older. You can join by completing a membership form, and submitting it to the office. No membership fees or dues.